FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions
Old Feb 2, 2015, 12:32 am
citro
Suspended

Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions

Hello everyone. Just like to ask a few questions about finnair to these who may know more then i do with finnair.

Q1: Im a solo independent holiday traveler. Ive always been with domestic flights. And want to try out business/first class seats. Which one should i be actually looking for business class or First class ? I am a non business person.

Q2: Im from australia. I be heading to berlin. With finnair i choose for will get me to singapore first and from singapore to finland in helsinki then i change a smaller plane part of finnair to get me to berlin next. The smaller plane from helsinki to berlin did not look that excited. So does this mean i will still be seating on a business/first class to this route as well or choose not to do so ?

The most important is the long haul to get to europe and wish to get a business/first class but things like helinski to berlin for that type of seat did not look that impressive on a small plane as i remember going to berlin on domestic and there was only i think 2 business/first class seat at the front which didn't look impressive compare to the rest of the domestic seats.

Business/first class seats looks good on the bigger planes with finnair but i dont think so with smaller planes from helsinki to berlin. But depends what im going to pay for with expedia. Its upto what im suppose to be getting.

Q3: I did muck around with expedia the other day and it seems that australia to singapore will only be domestic seats only. (not busines/first class seats) I wonder why ? But yes it will from singapore to europe.

Just like to know about this one. But i understand nothing comes cheap. Plus im only just wondering about it. I'm bit bored if you like to call it that way with domestic seats. As i like to have a more variety space between everything.

With your guideline and opinion would help me choose the right one.

Thank you.

Last edited by citro; Feb 7, 2015 at 4:03 pm