FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Blacklane in Singapore
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:00 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by LM225
Thanks for reporting. Was the driver waiting at arrivals for you with a name card? I've got a roundtrip S Class booking as well, but a bit concerned about the arrival as I won't have phone nor email access until I can get a SIM card upon landing, so won't really have a way to get in touch with the driver (though I assume Changi has WiFi I could connect to?).
At SIN, there are free computers with internet access at different spots airside in the terminals. In T3, there are a bunch of these near the escalators that take arriving passengers down to immigration. There's an information desk there too. [They're almost on top of the growing wall with plants if you know what I mean.]

SIN will also give you a passcode for some amount of free internet access on your own computer or other device, but you must ask for this at an information desk. IIRC there's one in T2 after baggage claim and on that level, land side. The password is long and annoying to type, so it's not at all a painless way to get internet, especially compared to some airports that just let anyone have unlimited use (like the systems in some hotels that give free internet for all and make it quick and easy to get onto the system).