FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:29 am
CBDTREE

Originally Posted by rmunson1
Again, thanks for the coaching. That is why I posted, that is what I was seeking.

One problem with the WM where I am virtually certain it happened, I went to customer service (Tue, the day with no problem) and asked to load 1K onto BB, 2x500. I've seen him before. he recognized me. He said he can do 1K, but it can't be split. I said I have a 500 limit. He said 'what is it, a gift card?' I mumbled something and sort of showed him the debit part of the card, but he said those cannot be loaded onto BB.

I went away and successfully loaded at the cashiers on both Tue and Thur. Just that one hanging out there.

Another problem - heading to the airport in 30 min, so this will end up waiting until Tue next week.
It sounds like the 2x500 method might be getting shut down soon according to some CSRs I talked to today (And this is my very lenient WM). I asked to load 1K per account and one asked how many cards I was using to load. She was surprised I was only using one card per account, mentioning most people loading 1K split 2x500. And mentioning people trying to use gift cards.