FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Jan 29, 2015, 8:21 pm
rgAAFT

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Huh? I'm even more confused by your question!

Which cards???

Except for the business card (and then only for some people), all of these cards have always been churnable. It's just that the rules and the churning "clocks" change from time to time. (And you have to know the rules and the churning "clocks" to churn successfully.)

Ie, being able to apply for the same card every 2 years is still "churnable". It may not be as "highly" or "frequently" churnable as being able to apply for it once a month, but it's still churnable if you can repeat it on some schedule.

So I don't understand what question you're actually asking.

I guess I should rephrase,
I knew that for a while, this card was "highly" frequently churnable, then ever since about several years ago, they started really enforcing the (1 per 18 months rule
Now in looking at the wiki,it looks like the rules have changed again to allow more frequent churning of this card, no? (sort of like the exec card is now). If so, when did the churning rules/clock change? And what are they now? (same as on exec?)

Last edited by rgAAFT; Jan 29, 2015 at 8:28 pm