FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Replacing Surface Pro - Asus T100TAM or Acer Switch 10?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 8:43 am
Need

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
I wouldn't touch another Acer product with a bargepole. I had a smartphone and the customer service is absolutely appalling and they are not deserving of a second chance.
I have the same experience with HP on customer service. I recently bought an Acer nitro laptop and love it. But I didn't have to contact customer support for anything yet, so I don't know how it would work out.

The best customer support I got from any tablet manufactures are Amazon and Apple. I have both iPad Mini and Amazon Fire tablet. Even though I would never buy another Amazon Fire tablet, I have to say that Amazon's support is amazing.

I don't really know much about Asus except I have an Asus laptop. I never had to call support for anything.

If I was to choose between Asus T100TAM and Acer Switch 10, I would pick Asus. Asus T100 was like a legend. Everyone who looks into getting a Windows tablet knows about it. I almost got one myself. I have never heard of the Acer Switch 10 until this thread. I think buying something more popular will get better support and more accessories to choose from.