FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FARE GONE: LX/F7: YUL-FLR/DUS/VRN/LYS/TRN from USD$332
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:23 am
crfk

Originally Posted by oh101
I am have a same issue.

This is how to fix this issue with flighthub.

Have a look the flight that you want to take with AF, write down your flight number as you will have to feed this detail to flighthub representative.
Once you call to flighthub always ask for the name of the agent whom you talk to as your call may be drop intentionally.

You have to call during F7 operating hours if you want to get AF PNR.

Feed the flight detail to flighthub representative. DO NOT hang up and DO NOT belived them if they say they going to call you back. Insist to wait on the line.

They will put you on hold as they have to contact to real reservation team than them will have to contact F7 office.

If the line have drop while you wait. Call back and ask to speak to the same representative you have been spoke to.

F7 office will instruct them to re-issue the ticket. They will re-issue the ticket and give you a PNR.

The whole process take about 90 min.

PS. You are dealing with most horible customer service in the TA industry. (Base on my experience) They always tried to overchange you a few dollars each reservation I have made and I always have to sent the email to them to get money back.

Flighthub representative is a joke. I feel like they don't have a proper training. I have a same problem with Orbiz and Priceline representative fix this issue in 15 min.

Bon voyage
Thank for the context. Ive already selected my flight with Airfrance, but flight Hub agents are incompetent to process it quickly. it been over a week and i still haven't received a confirmed itinerary . my flight is next week from YUL on Feb 8. So frustrated with the entire process, will never book with flight hub again. there outsourced customer service reps are the worst I've ever dealt with