FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Newbie Zone: ask your questions here
View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2015, 5:54 am
benberg2013
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by AvidFlyer1990
Completing your profile? You only get 250 miles for changing your address, right? And whatever do you mean by recommending friends and getting awarded miles??
I received 3 times 250 award miles - for completing my address, completing my contact details, and something else i'm not sure of - it shows on my M&S activities but its all in turkish - this is what it says:

15/08/2014 TC KIMLIK NO GÜNCELLEMEDEN DOLAYI KAZANI 250 0
15/08/2014 ILETISIM ONAYINDAN DOLAYI KAZANILAN MIL 250 0
01/08/2014 ADRES GÜNCELLEMEDEN DOLAYI KAZANILAN MIL 250 0

I don't understand turkish, but with google translate i was able to understand the first 2.

And about the refering friends, if you send a link to a friend and he signs up from that, you receive 500 bonus miles, (when he registers his first flight on the account) up to 2500 bonus miles. The program is called "You and friends".
If you log into your M&S account, on the left side there is a tab saying "other applications" (or in turkish - "Diğer Uygulamalarımız") if you click on that, you will see another tab for the program "you and friends".