FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My very first Emirates A380 experience from JFK
Old Jan 25, 2015, 9:36 pm
Letitride3c

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Originally Posted by CHK897
... Emirates now allow changes on 26-27 Jan.... not sure about Wed yet. If so, I may reroute to kick off from Boston...
- not sure about Jet blue morning operation on 28th Jan too (B6 617), any thoughts?
Given B6's previous ops during/after a major storm/blizzard recovery - I would NOT count on regional jets getting priority if an when the airports can reopen. Use their official Facebook page and Twitter page to keep up with the latest upddate/changes - getting thru to a live CSR during these times had been difficult in the past.
If you can rebook & fly out of BOS, I would do that - otherwise, make plans to get into NY tomorrow, relax with a blizzard party and do some tele-commute work, etc. - and fly out when EK resume ops (Wed. night, I presume would be the earliest) Travel between BOS & NYC on Tueday would be next to impossible & rails (Amtrak) would be my choice/bet for the more reliable way of getting in Monday. Still too many unknown for Wednesday, IMO.