FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My very first Emirates A380 experience from JFK
Old Jan 25, 2015, 10:20 am
CHK897

My very first Emirates A380 experience from JFK

I'll have an EK204 flight on Wed 28th. This is my first time on A380 as well as Emirates.
- Basically, the trip will be started in Boston on B6 617 then connection via JFK onto EK 204. I have about 1.40 hrs and the weather is quite unpredictable next week. As I booked the ticket separately, I'm concerned about miss connection at JFK due to notorious delays during Northeast winter storm. Any suggestions regarding the irregular operations that may be occurred?

- I'm a Skywards blue. From my bare eyes, the flight is about 70-80% occupied now. Do you have any idea how to get all three seats in a roll? Is it a good idea to book the aisle seat at the rear of the cabin- the window and the middle seat next to the C or H marked as dark blue; accessible with passengers with disabilities - Or should I just reserve a seat on typical rolls which are now available too?

- As it's a long flight, do they provide a mid-flight snack? AFAIK, i saw pizza in the Emirates' menu... how's the taste? do the have instant noodle in Y like BR or CX?

All comments/suggestions would be most appreciated. Hv a good weekend!