FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any carrier that allows 2-night stopover on USA>Bali award?
Old Jan 24, 2015, 5:01 pm
guv1976
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Originally Posted by wannagetawaytoday
Thanks, guv (that sounds like something from a BBC show, doesn't it?) - I'll check out Aeroplan because I'd much rather dump a bunch of miles/points into one carrier. While I've done the multi-system thing in the past, I've always screwed something up and ended up either paying a penalty, losing miles, or getting slapped with a hefty fee. I'm much better at accruing miles than spending them
Thanks again!
Well, if you have enough MR for two J-class roundtrip-with-stopover awards to Bali with Aeroplan, and if you can find award space on Aeroplan's no-surcharge partners, that would be great. But you might find yourself forced to use AA miles/BA Avios in one direction, and Aeroplan miles in the other. If it should come to that, keep in mind that AA will let you hold most award reservations for five days at no cost. That can be very useful if trying to arrange award flights with other programs.