FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Bangkok (Erawan) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 24, 2015, 1:49 am
Brituchenite

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by abitlost
I stayed there two weeks ago and was very pleased with my choice of the wine with cheese and fruit plate amenity. I'm checking in this afternoon and likely choose the same, considering the high cost of wine in Bangkok.
Sounds like you received a nice F&B amenity. I'm not a big wine drinker and so am happy with the glass I can have in the Regency Club; same with teh cheese and fruit in the club.

I always take the points. Without checking my account, I think I had about 38 stays at Hyatts last year - for me, 38,000 bonus points is more useful to than the F&B.

But, I can fully appreciate that having the food amenity is something that adds a nice extra touch to the stay.

I will be back at the GHE tomorrow (leaving Hua Hin on the shuttle in the morning).

One more night at GHE, then switching to the Westin Grande Sukhumvit for one night, then back to the US.