FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Bangkok (Erawan) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 23, 2015, 11:39 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by Brituchenite
Staying at the GH Erawan currently.

The room I am in is on the 16th floor and seems to have a lot of mirrors everywhere! Makes it a tad difficult to navigate in the middle of the night, blurry eyed and jet lagged - I felt like I was in a hall of mirrors and had to be careful not to walk into one!
I bumped into the mirrors ... twice!
Originally Posted by Aventine
Lavana is a famous one. My SO is just very picky and doesn't trust the non-hotel spas for cleanliness and prior problems with CC stripping (I just pay and don't argue) but that is a great price.

I was a bit disappointed from GH Erawan because my Hyatt GM friend told his counterpart to have someone (concierge or guest relations) contact me and no one ever did. We were actually going to stay there for our next Bangkok trip but that snub was just a turn off.
You are assuming that it was a snub, maybe it was a snafu on their part. This is a great property, give them another chance!