FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25
Old Jan 22, 2015, 4:04 pm
chokdee

I am very sorry about your accident and of course you can ask what you want.

However I am sure you will forgive me for being a tad confused with your question when you have personally been given the answer on two occasion's concerning your own confirmed and then successfully cancelled bookings?

After all if aussielori No1 says :-

''I am certainly happy with the hotel they allowed me to cancel a non ref and exp.au called them to confirm ths and have started the refund.
This hotel really knows how to please''

...and then aussielori No2 asks:-
''I have a prepaid stay booked and cannot now attend. Has anyone been successful in cancelling and getting a refund''.

It seems to be that No1 has answered No2's question in that they were successful in getting a non ref pre paid stay refunded.

If you feel you need further evidence of what you have personally achieved then that is your prerogative but given that you have apparently cancelled 2 reservations already with no problems I personally would not worry too much.If out of the blue the hotel decided to stick to the booking rules for any reason on this third occasion then I'm sure you would take their decision in good spirit much in the same way they have shown good spirit and genorosity to many of us in more ways than one.

However I acknowledge that I may still be missing something here,so I apologise if that is the case.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Last edited by chokdee; Jan 22, 2015 at 5:31 pm