FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2015
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:18 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by KARFA
I didn't advance any alcohol/teetotal theory uk1. I was just observing that the positive and negative comments don't seem to correlate to those that drink and those that don't. I don't know enough to really comment on the theory you suggest, you may be right.

Anyway, just to be clear I am not trying to disagree or dismiss your comments on the experience you had. I do feel sorry that you had a bad experience in the CCR, and I hope you pass your comments to BA.
And I owe you equal apologies if the reponse was badly formed. I was simply supporting your common theme. I didn't have a bad experfience at CCR. What I have never had is a "First Class" experience at CCR.

I won't pass on my comments because I don't think it will make the slightest difference. I prsume they have managers who work at Heathrow who walk around and can see these things. I therefore presume that they are doing this because they want to.

As it happens this thread is proably slightly more more influential than me contacting BA.