FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NWIFlyer is the new forum moderator
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2015, 6:08 am
NWIFlyer
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thank you for all the best wishes received both in this thread and by PM. No pressure now not to let you all down then .

Please also spare a thought for and thank Oxon Flyer who will be training me over the next few months, and will therefore effectively be the lead mod on this forum until I complete that. His support and guidance will be vital to all of us as we try to move the A3 board forward, and having me to put up with is a burden no-one should really have to bear!

I want to thank all of you for the efforts you've put into maintaining Wiki's and the like before I became forum mod - I won't single any one person out, but you know who you are.

There clearly needs to be some sorting of topics on this board, and over time I hope between all of us we will be able to write some stickies and Wiki's that better reflect and guide all aspects of the new program, from earning to burning. Some of you may find the odd begging PM or six landing in your in-boxes as a result , and I will be leaning heavily on the experience and knowledge of those people who step foot on A3 metal most often for information - so thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Oh, if anyone would like to find a few lolcats to make Oxon Flyer and me feel at home, as we're both refugees from the BD forum, please feel free .