FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AMEX Delta Companion certificate Consolidated Thread
Old Jan 21, 2015, 11:01 am
RealHJ

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by italdesign
Wanted to share my experience booking a DL award for the first time. In a sentence, even more hell-ish than dealing with US Airways, which I didn't think was possible...
Can you put in your ticket number on saudiairlines.com and share with us the fare calculation section? And by which *RES was it ticketed? IXXRES? IRRRES? HIBRES? JAJRES? SLCRES? Or..?

That would be helpful information here for others, to know who can do this, and is it still normal fare calculation or something different. (For example, even nearly two years after 012/NWA was completely gone, I had some agents price a ticket as WP (WorldPerks) vs. SM (SkyMiles) on 006 stock manually - much to my surprise. I wonder if now this manual pricing, as is needed to get it to price properly, are still the normal pricing how it was, or now something different.)