FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Our ship rescued someone who fell off the ship
Old Jan 16, 2015, 9:15 pm
mikeef
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
My first Disney cruise is in December. Pray for me.

I guess I lucked out that my daughters love the movie, but don't have a need for any of the accessories except the DVD--watched about once every three weeks.

What ship are you going on? Feel free to PM with any and all questions. We had an absolutely fantastic time. We've been on a lot of different cruise lines (although none of the really high-end ones like Seabourne) and have yet to get service like we got on this ship.

Originally Posted by Need
LOL I saw so many (both frantic kids and parents). Yeah Mr. Mop sounded familiar. I was half asleep so I can't remember. I was sure it was Starboard side because if it was Port side I would have got up and look out the balcony.

I can't believe he would be in the water for 4 hours.. and drunk? That's crazy. Funny thing is that after we came back, we found out that one of our friends is going to start working on the Oasis of the Sea starting next month!
Oh, our kids were having a blast. It was the parents who were frantic.

From what the concierge told us, the guy was really, really lucky. His health issues were not nearly what they would have expected.

Mike