FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SWISS introduces "SWISS Choice" (seat reservation, ancillary services)
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:35 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA EXP, VS (silver-for-life revoked), DL, WN, AS, Hilton diamond, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by olouie
So Swiss service is absolutely terrible.

Booked a code UA (my mistake). Communicated with SwissLurker and the Swiss Media team on FB and was told that online checkin would be available 23 hours before my flight. This is important because codeshare tickets cannot get advanced seat assignments.

Guess what? Information provided by SwissLurker was completely wrong. Codeshares are not eligible for online checkin no matter what time.
Anyone know if this is still the case? Wish I'd read this thread before booking SFO-ZRH today. No seat assignment was really not part of the plan. Coulda flown another *A partner.

Originally Posted by chpy
I was able to online check in for my UA codeshare flight operated by LX. Try the advanced online check in option: https://icheck.sita.aero/iCheckWebLX/
Anyone have recent experience with this?

Last edited by 1111; Jan 13, 2015 at 9:43 pm Reason: Didn't notice the second page of the thread!