FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recommended age to fly in First-class Suites (Ex: Etihad)
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:45 am
onlysuites
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
the center seats on etihad are very close together. we juts flew them auh-jfk in f. if you sit next to kiddo you will be able to keep control just fine. enjoy - it is a phenomenal product!
This is what I have always done when I flew EY F. The centre seats are close enough for one of you to keep an eye on the toddler during take off and landing. It does mean you can't sit together but the window seats are quite far away once the seat belt signs are on you won't be able to stretch out to the toddler.

Also once you are in the air what we have always done is make one of the seats into a bed and let him play on the bed. There is more then enough space for you and a toddler on the bed.

Originally Posted by LeoFigAA
I am flying EY F (A380 / 77W) from LHR - AUH - SYD. Our little one will be four months old at the time...does anyone know of any issues which may prevent her from being able to fly F? Seems as if all comments apply to babies who are already able to self support / sit, as opposed to bassinet-aged babies...
None whatsoever. Enjoy your flight!