FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Combined AA/US International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Jan 8, 2015, 9:04 am
AANYC1981
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by airb330
1/3/15
AA113: BCN-MIA: Scheduled 11:35 Actual 2:02
Lunch
767 (2-class)
Business Class

Choices were:
Tomato and Olive Crusted Tilapia with lemon and herb couscous and sautéed spinach

Blue Cheese Crusted Beef Filet With rosemary jus, broccoli mashed potatoes and sautéed carrots

Jalapeño Chicken with Cream Sauce Served with sesame potato wedges and sautéed green beans

Vegetable Korma With cumin-scented basmati rice
__________________________________________________ _________

You can tell the meal service was slightly downgraded, but it was overall still very good. The smaller salad was the most noticeable 'downgrade.'

Pre-arrival meal was a flatbread or deli plate. I had the deli plate and my husband had the flatbread. Both were OK. I didn't have my iPhone on me at the time and took them with my husband's iPhone instead. If anyone wants to see the deli plate or flatbread, let me know and I'll upload them at another time.
This is exactly the same that I had CDG-ORD this month. That hummus app was terrible.....the actual "pita" was so cold and hard it was useless. I really dislike the tan tray cloth (we had a blue cloth set down on the tray table earlier and the two colors together do not look good.