FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jan 6, 2015, 5:40 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by kenadams
Thank you: I have filled out the form.

One additional note: while I think Lufthansa (as an organization) has failed miserably in this instance, while many decisions by LH staff were questionable, and while the behavior of the "Swiss" agent in Florence was offensive and indicative of a complete lack of aptitude and affinity for customer service, one individual deserves praise.
The lone gentleman who staffed the LH ticket counter in Florence was professional, thorough (hence the long resolution times), courteous: I did not get to deal with him, but I stood a few feet away for almost an hour and could observe his composure, patience, and professionalism while he dealt with several upset passengers. Please do pass that message along - his behavior was exemplary. And please clone him: three of him would have made this flight irregularity a small hiccup.

Dear kenadams,
thank you for the additional information about the second agent at the ticket counter in Florence. I also received your form with all the details and forwarded everything to Customer Relations. My colleagues will have a look into your case and get back to you as soon possible.
Jens