FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2015 master thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2015, 3:36 pm
chris1979

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
[QUOTE=Man_Utd_Fan;24090004][QUOTE=chris1979;24089910] yes, there are great runs to be had ex westcoast. i did a tiring but fun SFO LAX MIA CUN MIA LAX MIA CUN MIA LAX SFO last year though that took 51 hours. you should easily be able to get a LAX LAS/MCO MIA PTY/GCM/CUN/SJU/STT run into 32 hours.

I'd have a play with matrix (or await suggestions from others on this). I've been looking at ex SFO runs in the summer and PTY, GCM and CUN seem to be best at the moment (though I really want to try STT). they aren't coming out 'amazing' at my dates (I got the SFO LAX MIA CUN return for £498 last year (and then nestled in the rest)) - though 1TP/£1 is still pretty good (and would be considered very good if it weren't for the current BA sales that over 1/1 or slightly below).

I haven't been able to find anything on the matrix below $1900. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Any help on this? I'm flexible so dates can be anything.
if you give us dates, I / we will have a look.