FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pro-active Upgrade cost tracking and questions thread
Old Jan 1, 2015, 6:10 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Oaxaca
that should be £100-120 depending on how I'm supposed to measure the cheapest HBO (with/without Sat stay, same or different outbound date to my booked flight). With the same date as my outbound it should be £100, if I compare to outbound a day later, it would be very close to £120.
I reckon it's still £120. Viz.: Cheapest CE £321 minus Cheapest HBO £91 = £230, divide by 2 is £115 . I think that's a flat rate given the current cheapest ticket overall within a price period (monthly?), so not necessarily specific to your dates. So if you got a POUG for the outbound I think it would be £115, £119 or £120. If my logic is right it would have been fractionally cheaper to buy 2 singles since the differential is €120