FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2014, 5:19 pm
rehoult

Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
I don't think they should be here or anywhere else on FT to provide "special information", the information should be released publicly to all customers current and future. If anywhere, representatives should be at AC web sites and and at customer service centers. After-all that is where most pax would look for help not FT. FT is a club. If they choose to read posts here, they should stick to correcting misinformation of posters. I think its absolutely wrong for AC management to take requests from posters here to resolve issues that belong to customer service department tasks which. Only smaaaall portion of their customers are here and the problems needing fixing are muuuuuuuch more than posted here. Otherwise it is discrimination at the highest level. The only way I can accept AC involvement in this thread is if they link this site to their own and advertize that this is their official customer service site.
Like it or not, good customer service is provided where and when the customer wants, not the company. That's why AC (and other airlines and hotels) are on here, and facebook, and twitter, and instagram, and youtube, and... and... and... it goes on. Welcome to the modern customer service environment.