FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Ka'anapali Ocean resort villas [Master Thread]
Old Dec 29, 2014, 8:16 am
controller1

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Vistana Chairman
UPDATE on Owner-Referrals

Update on owner-referrals for The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas:

It appears approximately 15%-20% of the owner-referrals I make do not result in an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership. I do not know the reasons for this and am unable to find any commonality in the referrals that are not successful. Many times I am asked to follow up with SVO on these unsuccessful referrals. I have obliged, however this has become a time-consuming effort and I am unable to continue this follow up service. I am not a travel agent and this service is being provided only as a courtesy to fellow FlyerTalk members. If I am currently following up on an unsuccessful referral for you, I will continue to do so, however for others I must change the service I am providing.

Effective immediately, I will be more than happy to continue to offer owner-referrals, however in the event you do not receive an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership I will no longer be able to follow up on the referral.

Remember, that your invitation from SVO may come in the mail or may come through a telephone contact.