FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "The Club" new PP lounge at ATL F
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2014, 5:06 am
mattp1987

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by NYCflip
I finally used the shower earlier this month and thought it was clean and very spacious. I had my own toiletries so I didn't really use the ones provided.

Generally, I prefer the Club over the SC as it's seems to be less crowded. If I have a super long layover, I will head over at some point to the SC as the views are better.

Last week I was at the Club between approximately 10am-11:30am hoping they were going to switch out the breakfast items for lunch food. This never happened, so I walked over to the SC for the soup. Anyone know when they serve the post-breakfast food at the Club?
I think they switch at 2pm. I'm not sure why it's so late, but I asked one time after waiting until noon and hoping to grab a lunch-like bite before my 1:30 flight.

FWIW, I always go to The Club in the evenings due to the superior food and beverage offerings, but in the mornings or lunch time I'll be more likely to go to the SC, either in F if I want to drink coffee on the SkyDeck or in whatever terminal I'm in otherwise.