FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rimowa IATA: Salsa Air vs. Salsa vs. Salsa Deluxe?
Old Dec 25, 2014, 9:02 am
sapguy

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
After seeing the Lufthansa & ANA air crew roll around in their elegant Rimowa Multiwheel cases, I bought a Salsa Cabin Multiwheel in November and it has logged 2 trips to Europe already with the 3rd trip coming tomorrow.

Overall, I am very satisfied and the multiwheel delivered as advertized, making rolling this baby around the airport such a pleasure, even with my heavy Briggs & Riley wheeled computer bag on top of it.

I really like the spacious interior, which is quite a bit larger than the Hartmann Intensity carry-on that it replaced, and the Rimowa is lighter too! The compression packing on the top side keeps things unwrinkled which was quite surprising to me.

When I was in Frankfurt last week, I saw the Lufthansa collection at Worldshop.de at the airport, and I will be adding a Limbo Cabin Multiwheel (or the Lufthansa Elegance Collection version) in 2015.

This is fantastic luggage! ^