FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Like" counters now appear in FT profiles [Update: now off]
Old Dec 24, 2014, 4:22 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by goalie
I give some but not all the benefit of the doubt but as to playing by their own rules, if the boss says you are free to do something but only do it in one specific location, one would expect that the instructions would be followed and I can give a mulligan for those that might have missed the instructions but even after a re-iteration of the instructions, if it still is happening days after the re-iteration, I say 2+2=3.99 and folks are not following the instructions either deliberately or not doing their job by reading the instructions

Bolding mine: As i posted just above

if the boss says you are free to do something but only do it in one specific location, one would expect that the instructions would be followed and I can give a mulligan for those that might have missed the instructions but even after a re-iteration of the instructions, if it still is happening days after the re-iteration, I say 2+2=3.99 and folks are not following the instructions either deliberately or not doing their job by reading the instructions
Or maybe there were accidents, or one or more person -- authorized or not -- enabled to use the feature against other members/posts wanted to see how it worked elsewhere and who would notice even if not part of the trial?

We know people aren't perfect in following instructions. That (toying around) is how it is going to go with the "helpful" or "like" instructions too, were this to become a feature for a lot more members on FT than it was during the most recent trial.