FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF/FB : Missing 3 Status Flights : Route Suggestions
Old Dec 21, 2014, 11:02 am
AlexanderCDG

Programs: SkyTeam/FlyingBlue Plat - AMEX/AF
Question AF/FB : Missing 3 Status Flights : Route Suggestions

Good Evening,

I hope you're all good since ages (disapeared in the wonderful world of "expats" !).
I am back in the "block" and I have a question to share in case you have ideas or suggestions a good deal / route as i'm lost once again and haven't been much back here ...

Silly but true : I would need to make "3" status flights to keep my status by 31/12/2014 ;-)
I could do "4" flights if easier, cheaper etc.

Do you have any suggestion for a quick easy trip with short connections ?

DEPARTURE : PARIS
RETURN : PARIS (but unofficially other last leg "ZYR, or SXB" is ok too!

IDEALLY : i would depart and comeback to and from PARIS BUT would/could skip the last leg if something in the return flight is with a "AF/TGVAIR" last segment
Travel Date could be "IDEALLY" : 23-25-26 DEC... 30/31 Could do to...

I tried to play on for instance on some simple :
- CDG-NICE
- then a return on NICE BRUXELLES (ZYR/ STRASBOURG SXB) (aka : NCE-CDG then CDG-ZYR by train that i could skip or actually "checkin without making" the travel itself as i already did sometimes and stay in Paris)

but nothing came up on AF website or i have everything by plane or , "no travel available on these dates" or such.. (AF website is not very could on "multi segments")

or of course any other route on a busy airport (so i can travel back fast) in France or Europe (Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux)
- PAR-LYON
- then LYON STRASBOURG (via CDG train) or LYON BRUXELLES (via CDG train) but nothing came up on the AF website.

All the rest interests me too (AMS/BER/LDN/MUC ...

Ohh and ; am i'm not french resident, so French National Flights would do to...
1 OUTBOUND : PARIS - TOULOUSE/NICE (OR other) //
2 INBOUND : TOULOUSE or NICE to PARIS (via Amsterdam or Nice or no matter where...)

Thousand thanks for your precious and kind help if one of you has access to !
Alex

Last edited by AlexanderCDG; Dec 21, 2014 at 11:21 am Reason: Clarification