FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] EY: CMB-DFW $1440 ai RT in First!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 7:01 pm
Jayz_004

Programs: AS MVPG, AA P, A3 G, MU Gold, HH G, Marriott P
Originally Posted by SFO777
Assuming that it was EY's ticketing games that caused you to miss the DFW-JFK flight, they have two options...
1. Put you on the DFW-AUH nonstop.
2. If that is not available, reroute you on another carrier. Ask them to put you on EK in First Class to DXB and then connecting to CMB.
If they resist, remind them that it was their fault and you will be reporting to the DOT if you they don't make it happen... stat.
Finally sitting in the Wingtips Lounge at JFK T4. Had to call up EY Manchester call center 3 times before getting a solution. DFW-AUH direct was sold out in F today, so that wasn't possible. By the time I got to Terminal D at DFW, the zeal flight was already ready to depart. So I got on the phone again. The first agent said I needed to show AA checkin agent my credit card, which obviously wasn't the reason for the No-Go status. The second agent rebooked me DFW-DCA-JFK, which would get into JFK at 1930. But she booked me into Y. So I had to call again and finally got the tix fixed in F.
There certainly is a price to pay to fly these error fares.