FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Dec 18, 2014, 3:34 pm
IkeEsq

Originally Posted by Brugge
I know they are different cards with different rules, but I didn't realize the approval letters have never included the bonus offer. I haven't kept the approval letters from my 7 or 8 Plats, so I can't check on it. Since you seem so sure that's correct, I'm going to take your word for it. I'll go back and delete my apparently incorrect post.
The reason I know is that I recently started seeing the bonus listed on HHonors cards and I was surprised because I did not ever recall seeing that on mailings from Citi. I have not applied for an Exec cards. I just got another AA Business card in the mail today along with the separate welcome mailing and neither mentions the bonus.

I would have to look back through old threads to verify but I know it is one of the things people always asked about (other than not seeing it on the application if there is no landing page) and it was recommended that people ask when activating.