FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Anaheim vs Sheraton Park Anaheim Resort [Master Thread]
Old Dec 16, 2014, 11:26 am
PremEx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sigma1104
There is currently heavy construction going on north of the property [Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort], so if you want to sleep in you may have to forgo the Disneyland view.
Concur. Just checked out yesterday. Construction noise started at 8am. Constant beeping from equipment "reverse" alarms. They were putting up pile drivers and I imagine once those get to pounding it'll be really loud.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but the Sheraton Park does not participate in Green Choice.

Also starting yesterday, they moved to the Club Lounge breakfast downstairs to the Tiffany Terrace opposite the pool. Staff said it was because the Club Lounge was starting a refurbishment.

But otherwise, a good Starwood option and good Platinum recognition and staff.

Regarding the Sheraton Anaheim that's behind Disneyland on Ball Road: Used to be one of my favorites, but my last stay was awful. Room was dilapidated and disgusting. Worst Starwood room I've ever been assigned. Staff was also sort of surly. Seemed put out by my request for a new room. No apology. Don't know what's going on there, but quickly checked out and have moved my business to the Sheraton Park and Sheraton Garden Grove. Too bad. I really liked it in the past.