FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MilesBar - An Open Letter From S. Chenowyth
Old Jun 14, 2001, 1:13 pm
Davenola

Dear S. Chenowyth:

Thank you for your response. Please understand that the phrases you are using in your numerous responses to questions are getting very old.

I note that YOU FAILED TO ANSWER A SINGLE ONE OF MY QUESTIONS. I highly doubt that you will do so on your website (you allege, in your response, that the webmaster will be addressing our concerns). Let's look at the logic of what you have said. IF your webmaster were to address the questions, you would have to disclose that a major airline has launched an "investigation" into your operation because you are using their logo and indicating you have a partnership with them that does not exist. You would have to disclose that your firm does not deliver what it offers. And, you would have to disclose that numerous former members of milesbar who have cancelled their paid membership are still being billed (months after the cancellation) for services you don't provide. I very much doubt you are going to disclose all of that on the milesbar website.