FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MilesBar - An Open Letter From S. Chenowyth
Old Jun 14, 2001, 12:09 pm
milesbar

Thank you Davenola for your various posts. I appreciate your questions and candid feedback. I am indeed grateful to you for your sincere input as this helps us to improve our program and services.

I have asked our webmaster to update the "Frequently Asked Questions" on our web site so that it can address the various questions asked by you and other FlyerTalk community members. You will see more information added to our site in this regard. We are also working on a new interface and design for the MilesBar site as well. However, I have instructed the webmaster to update the requested information as soon as possible.

Davenola, we know that you want to see a simple and fair member incentive program that rewards its members with free travel and other benefits. Your input helps us achieve this goal for all members.

Thank you again for your valuable time and well-meaning thoughts. We look forward to improving our program and services to your standards and to be worthy of your support in the near future. Have a great day!

Respectfully,

S. Chenowyth,
MilesBar Charter Team