FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC lounge food
Thread: AC lounge food
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2014, 12:28 am
Transpacificflyer

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
The soup is usually ok in the MLL, if it's a fresh batch. I rarely fly AC when the hot food is available in the lounge so I'm not in a position to fairly comment. Of the few opportunities I have had, my connections were tight so no Int'l MLL for me, although in the past year, the selection on my TATL trips looked like a horde of famished waifs had cleaned everything out. I only experienced the breakfast option once this year and many of the guests behaved as if they hadn't eaten in days as they swarmed the poor woman bringing out the omelettes and pseudo sausages.

At the risk of boring you, all I can say is that I have fond memories of the BR lounge in TPE, and the ANA crowded lounge in NRT. However, in fairness, AC's selection is certainly better than the garbage that TG serves up in its lounges and anything available from a US carrier lounge. I wasn't impressed by the LH lounge in FRA with its hotdogs. (Seriously, 5+ steam trays of wieners is what's served to people paying high airfares????)