FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 12:21 pm
HeadElf53

Programs: Santa's Workshop
The HeadElf is just back from a week in LAS. I was reviewing all the new toys that Santa will deliver in 2015. Plenty of surprises in store.

I've just sent out several PM's to a few of you making inquiries. Now if only I would have read the thread before PM'ing.

Originally Posted by aaucello
Just returned from a trip and had two boxes waiting for me! First one was a box from the HeadElf that is a fan of Dad Posts . Inside was a tractor trailer toy from a SS that my son is going to love.
The HeadElf is an older brother too. I don't want him to feel slighted when his party is over (when your baby is born).

Originally Posted by wharvey
Who are these other people with a hand in organizing Secret Santa?

HHHHHmmmm.....
Originally Posted by onthewaytoadventure
Ha, I stand corrected. You can have all of the credit!

In all seriousness, though, this has been great - a cool community. And I haven't even gotten my gift yet.
Santa has all the fun delivering presents, while my team works downstairs in the workshop, slaving away.

On behalf of Santa wharvey, get him the shipping/receiving information that he asks for. I can say for a fact, you don't want to get on his naughty list.

HE53