FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Do You Know Who I Am?”: The Definitive Thread of DYKWIA Stories
Old Dec 12, 2014, 2:14 am
kaliimc

Just completed reading every post in this thread, it took me several weeks but I did it! Now what?

I almost feel empty inside and yearn for more. I'm almost wishing there is an episode on my last flight of the year (coming up next week) just so I have something "good" to post.

On the subject of backpacks I've noticed that they are a weapon of sorts since I like aisle seats, and because of the repeated beatings I've received through the years I figured out that when I'm going down the Jetway to board the plane this is the best time for me to take off MY backpack and hold it in front as I board, and then walk through the plane to my seat. No matter if I turn left or right. It is also a habit for me now that when seated in my aisle seat, to lean inward from the aisle during boarding to avoid purses, big butts, elbows, and various other items of warfare. I'm an average sized person but if I sit normal in an aisle seat, I'm sure to get pounded throughout the flight. Every now and then I'll tell the middle seat person that once boarding has completed I will straighten out and give them their space.