FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SYD - DFW schedule confusion for me - please explain
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:32 am
trekker954

Programs: AA-gold(MM); Marriott-Lifetime Titanium Elite; Hilton-Gold;
I have to say, I just got my ExP back after losing it last year and was thrilled to have access to Exp desk yesterday. They really are so helpful.

This upcoming trip to AU in March has been trying to say the least in planning for my daughter and I. I booked almost everything on saver awards last April, but the domestic portions I had to do separate U awards from the QF flights, either I couldn't get P or Z or the domestic AA flights wanted to route me crazy itineraries.

But because I booked so long ago, both my domestic AA flight number/schedules no longer existed. I didn't care for the flight they reschedule me on. And one of the QF domestic connections also had a time change making my connection to Kangaroo Island a little too tight

I got my Exp status back on Sunday and yesterday I called to chat about rearranging four out of five legs for both AU and US. It probably worked out better now. I even moved my QF flights up a day and thought for sure she'd have to redeposit and redeem my account, but nope. She made all the changes, got me decent seats, had all my reticketing done and emailed in about 20 minutes.