FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Mumbai International Terminal (15 Jan 14): Change to lounge
Old Dec 9, 2014, 10:18 am
Milnio87

Programs: BA Exec Club; Gold
Originally Posted by Milnio87
Flying F out of BOM tomorrow so will update then.

Does anybody know if we will be able to take in a guest into the lounge? Two of us in F and friend on same BA flight but in WT.
To update - got an invite for our fellow traveller, was not an issue!

The lounge is excellent and really well furnished. The F invite allowed you access to the whole downstairs area which is the large Business Premium section to the left and the small private dining area to the right which is exclusively for First passengers.

The upstairs lounge was in use for J pax, and from what I could make out - not many people made it into the Premium J section so this meant the whole downstairs felt like an F lounge in reality.

The booze was good with Veuve Cliquot available for F pax, I believe the J choice was an Indian Chandon. The food was nice also, although I wasn't that hungry so only had the Tandoori Chicken Burger, which was very tasty. A word of warning is that the food service here is quite a bit slower than the CCR, so do allow sufficient (I'd say double CCR) time if you plan to dine here.

As I said before, the fit and finish was incredible and I do hope it is maintained as well as it has been built - never a guarantee in India! I was more impressed with this lounge than the CCR to be honest, I can't comment on the J section though as I stayed downstairs.

The only annoying aspect though was that as there were 3 of us there was no 'comfy' seats for us in the F only section - here the comfy seats were on their own or in twos.