FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YYZ Restaurant Rant
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2014, 8:10 pm
dls25

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
YYZ Restaurant Rant

Am I the only one that receives consistently poor service at all restaurants at Pearson? I am not a particularly demanding person but it seems as though I am tempted to not tip every time I dine there. It just happens at the airport, I rarely have issues dining in Toronto itself.

Some of my highlights:

T1 Transborder Tim Hortons: Cashier starts to take my order and then suddenly just walks away for 10 minutes (without saying a word) and while she unpacks some boxes. Needless to say, the 6 people in line behind me and I were a bit angry upon her return.

T3 Fridays: Server brings me a carafe of coffee with my breakfast and then takes it from my hand WHILE I am pouring myself a cup and puts gives it to another table while I am giving him the ... look?

T1 Transborder Molson Pub: Ignored for 15 minutes upon entry and then Kitchen Staff somehow lose my order and end up taking 40 minutes to make a chicken sandwich.

Can anyone suggest a decent restaurant at this airport? I have almost started looking forward to the inflight food for sale...

Rant Over...