FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How truthful and safe is EVA?
View Single Post
Old Dec 4, 2014, 1:04 am
Guy Betsy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by 3TEN
I have submit an official enquiry to CAAS, who is incharge of SIN ATC, and they responded "BR225 was informed of gate D34 upon landing by air traffic control but the pilot had mistakenly taxied towards gate D32 instead". I have no reason to doubt their official response. On the other hand, EVA has so far refused to provide written response to my feedback. Instead, they got their local SIN staff to call me and tried to pretend to close the case.
Honestly, why are you making such a big deal out of this? Pilots and airports get gates wrong all the time. Have you flown around much in the USA? BR is certainly right in their case in not answering to a passenger who is petty. Have you tried getting such answers from say SQ?

At least its just a gate that is next to each other. BR pilot didn't park at the wrong terminal or flew to the wrong airport.

Take a breather. If its such a big deal for you, please go fly SQ. Oh wait.. they did take off from the wrong runway once upon a time ago. Have you forgotten about that?