FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways co-brand American Express Platinum Credit Card
Old Nov 30, 2014, 9:35 am
ShivaMehta
Company Representative, American Express, India

Programs: Amex Jet, Amex Plat Travel
Jet-Airways Changes and Offer

JET-AIRWAYS

The Changes as mentioned above are correct, i have added a few things so that everyone can have a clarity on the changes that have been made.

Changes:
8 JPMiles for every Rs.150 spent All categories, excluding those listed below.
16 JPMiles for every Rs.150 spent For bookings on www.jetairways.com or www.jetkonnect.com

No JPMiles
• Insurance
• Fuel: Includes petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs)
• Utility services: Includes providers of household/domestic electricity, gas and water. These providers can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organisations; public housing societies and apartment associations.

• Complimentary visits to 10 Domestic Airport Lounges at 10 cities in India . This also includes 2 American Express proprietary lounges at Delhi and Mumbai airport respectively.

• Get complimentary Trident Privilege Gold Tier membership along with 2 room upgrade vouchers at 9 Trident Hotel

• Enjoy complimentary iPrefer Gold Tier membership from Preferred Hotel Group

• Extend your holiday with a complimentary nights stay at select properties of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts starting from a minimum of 2 nights in the off-season and 3 nights in the peak season (Kindly read the exact dates for the offer on the American Express Website)
The Properties are mentioned on the following link:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...s-cards-4.html

Also if the a person's card gets approved before 20th December i will be able to get you 15000 Miles as a welcome Gift i.e 5000 Extra Miles (Only through Select Channels)

Kindly DM me or reach me at the following details for further queries and applying.

Shiva Mehta
[email protected]
American Express