FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mahali Mzuri via CMB
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2014, 4:39 am
m3red

Programs: Skywards Gold
So the car arrived to our place in downtown dubai early by 15 mins as ever and we were promptly dropped off at the dedicated business and first class terminal.

The queue at the f check in was busy but soon cleared and we were soon through the formalities and off to the first lounge at b gate. The wife and I decided on a quick massage and then I went for the kippers for a light breakfast before boarding.

The f al la carte breakfast menu...

I chose the kippers which were good, I should have ordered and egg with them though...

After breakfast we both took advantage of the complimentary spa and had a "free" 15 minute massage which was actually very good. It was quickly time to board and thankfully there was a dedicated F air bridge to L1 and into suites 1e and f we went...

Obligatory dom shot

The wine list... The stand out being the Penfolds which unbelievably they did not have which was pretty disappointing.

Fruit for the breakfast starter...

I chose scrambled eggs for my second breakfast!

First class legroom...

What can I say about EK F that hasn't been said before? It's expensive, full of gold bling yet sophisticated and it works very well. It's a shame they didn't have the Penfolds grange that was the only sour note of a great start to our holiday. If it's not there don't put it on the menu! We weren't the only dissapointed pax on the flight...

So we arrive at casa colombo in CMB to find out we are the only guests in the whole place aside from a private party happening this evening! Brilliant...seems as if everything is shut in the hotel however we have been invited...could be an interesting evening except I'm feeing pretty worse for wear from the flight and all I want is a decent sleep!

That's it for now more on casa colombo and the party later!

Last edited by m3red; Nov 28, 2014 at 5:05 am