FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United GlobalFirst Suites First Class,Silver Airways S340B+C5 FLL✈MCO✈IAH✈IAD✈EWR✈FLL
Old Nov 27, 2014, 8:05 pm
LPDAL

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
United GlobalFirst Suites First Class,Silver Airways S340B+C5 FLL✈MCO✈IAH✈IAD✈EWR✈FLL

---

---

---

---

Routing for this "Type Run".
---

---

United GlobalFirst Suites, 777-200, FLL-MCO-IAH-IAD-EWR-FLL, Silver Airways, 3M, Saab 340BPlus, Commutair, C5, Bombardier Dash-8-Q300, Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Florida, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, Texas, Washington Dulles International Airport, Virginia, Newark Liberty International Airport, and Newark, New Jersey.

---
FOREWORD
---

The week before my birthday and the week after my birthday were ripe with opportunities to catch new types, new premium hard products, and plenty of turboprop action. Searching up on the UA website, FLL-IAD listed a bunch of interesting itineraries, not the least of which included a 3M (Silver Airways) Saab 340B+, a GlobalFirst Suites (UA's International F product) 772, and a Dash-8-Q300 near the conclusion of the day. Booked! No doubt about it.

Yes, I know this is a PMCO 772. I couldn't find a good picture of a PMUA 772 in this same awesome pose, so I subbed in this one in its place.

Last edited by LPDAL; Nov 27, 2014 at 8:17 pm