FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai Airways (TG) [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (Flame Free)
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:17 pm
LoveSQ

Programs: AC Elite 75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I have a question for this esteemed forum. Mrs. LSQ, I and our 2 kids are arriving in BKK from MUC on TG 925. Mrs is travelling on TG First and the rest of us in business. We arrive around 6.30ish in the morning and our onward flight from BKK to HKT is not until 4pm in the evening that day (all 4 of us in TG business). We don’t want to spend the 10 hr layover in the domestic TG lounge. Is there any way we can spend some time in the TG Royal Silk lounge in the international departure area before continuing to the domestic side of BKK. Please note that TG will most likely offer their golf cart service when we arrive in BKK as Mrs is travelling in First. Should we ask the cart attendant to take us to the international side instead of the domestic side. If there is any way to get there please let me know. If we do manage to reach the international Royal Silk lounge, will they let us in as we only have domestic business class BPs for our onward connection.

Thank you all in advance for your guidance.