FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase Credit Cards- Archived 2008-5/2015
Old Nov 25, 2014, 12:08 pm
StartinSanDiego
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I just called reconsideration line and got approved quickly. The rep said I have too much CL compared to my low spend-- total balance of 3 personal cards $975) vs CL $60k. He said we could move $10k over from sapphire and that was that.

So now I want to apply for business application. Should I expect more hassle now?
YAY! Congrats!
Hard to say what lies in store at the recon line. Some of us have been grilled down to the last detail about our businesses and now suffer Post Traumatic Recon Disorder (see above posts)... it's not a pleasant process. Then, sometimes it goes through without a hitch or with only a small hitch. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you're looking for a Chase Ink, it might be worth a call or visit to a brick and mortar branch office, where the 70K offer was still live 2 weeks ago. That is a sweet, sweet deal. Wish I could get a few dozen of them! Also there are some referral offers for some people... check the "referral offers, post here" thread to see what's cookin.