FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:52 am
IAD1k

Originally Posted by wto605
There are plenty of things that could go wrong, I know there are some issues with United.com receiving multi-class bookings (e.g. even when you find it via hipmunk).

Also possible is that United is unable to sell (or doesn't have the inventory in) the specific LX P fare you're finding on Matirx and rather than go up to full J it's going down to Y. Your itinerary sounds pretty straight forward, is it pricing differently when you use .bomb multicity search (or call) to specify direct flights only (make sure to click all the way though, autoprice won't account for everything until the end)? That means UA isn't selling one or more of the LX fares. This would mean you need to ticket through the different carriers (I would recommend a 3rd party like Orbitz so that you end up on the same PNR even if there are different ticket numbers, a major help during irrops).
it does price on ual.com after using mutli-city build (it's not that difficult of an itin). and it does return the exact same price as ita matrix, i wish the script would have worked though as it it much easier to specify booking codes on ita. i just wanted to know what went wrong so i could correct it. i tried (for fun) to click on the DL and ORB links generated by this tool on ita but those didnt work either.