FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC)
Old Nov 23, 2014, 1:04 am
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Went to a second Vons in my area and they had problems with RLs as well. Got further than the first one though. They could actually enter an amount, then they are prompted for the override. They scan that an another message pops up that says "Check key sequence". No one there had any idea what that meant. Tried both the 500 and 950 variety. Even tried loading 499 onto one of the 500s to see if it was a max load issue, but no - same behavior

Then went to a Ralphs - don't carry RLs

Then went to Albertsons. Cashier tried and tried, but couldn't get it to work. Called over manager who was confused. After about 10 minutes they both came to the realization that it was cash only (even though the PIN pad prompted me to swipe my card). After I did that, every option on their register except cash got greyed out....

So suddenly I am completely without RLs which puts a decent crimp in my MSing

Originally Posted by craz
went into 5 different Vons in the LA/OC area 1 had asign ALL GCs etc Ca$h only. The other 4 no problems with getting RLDits for $95 :-)
So you got RLs to work at 4 different Vons in the SoCal area???