FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lots of Changes (165 seats per Airbus, and more)
Old Nov 20, 2014, 4:01 pm
Aewanabe

Location: BOS. Postings are my personal observations and opinions only and do not reflect the official position of JetBlue Airways.
Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Hertz PC, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Bonvoy Ambassador
LAXative, thanks for the response. I've got little ones to get to bed and the multi-quote function isn't working so well for me, so I'll briefly touch on some of your points.

Fully agree about Mosaic versus other airline elite statuses. I really think we're going to have to up the value proposition there for our frequent customers.

It looks to me that for anyone less than elite on a legacy our coach product will still be pretty competitive. Your point is well taken about the A321 transcon product, but the poster I was responding to seemed to be referencing flights from BOS, thus my response about the comparable equipment.

I too don't understand why the E190 pitch, EMS pitch, and the fact that our existing A321 pitch will all remain unchanged were completely ignored. As regards your evaluation of our communications department, I'd run afoul of our social-media policy to agree, so "no comment" will have to suffice

Last edited by Aewanabe; Nov 20, 2014 at 4:07 pm