FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card conversion rate to Asiamiles (HK) - 2014 and prior
Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:37 pm
LchChester

Originally Posted by Aquitaine
Spoke with the sales today, basically he apologized non stop and said he screwed up... he didn't realize applying for the cards separately disqualified me. I had a feeling he didn't want to get his supervisor involved, so he offered to give me $600 in vouchers as "compensation" lol...it's not even close to 2 free nights in Bangkok but I don't know how to push for it anymore.

Sigh... I've never been to Thailand so I had been quite looking forward to this. Guess it was too good to be true.
I usually speak with the CS directly and skip the sales. Telling CS directly that you were told that you are entitled to both. (Call 2860-0360, choose language and press "#" a few times after their advertisement and you will be directed to CS immediately, dont bother to key in your card number even if you have one)

Btw, dont have too high expectation on the resort. I remember reading somewhere that the resort is not that great.